• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

TCCD price list.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wannaoc

I'm looking for some ram with the Samsung TCCD but I'm looking to get a good deal. The problem is I haven't bee nfollowing it too well up to this point so I'm not sure of the brands, details, etc I need to look for. I figure since when BH-5 was popular we had a thread on it so we might as well have one for TCCD. :) So please let me know some places and prices.

Ramlaen said:
believe best price/performance is Patriot's version of this ram
Yep, I think that a GB of the Partriot can be had for about $230 and the PQI Turbo with the TCCD's is around $245 for 1GB at newegg.

HousERaT said:
the GSkill stuff seems to be pretty good too.
Ive heard mixed things about it as well to be honest. If you are gonna buy the good stuff, do it right. Go for PQI, Corsair, Mushkin, OCZ or Kingston. Dont bother with anything else.

Or you could buy a 1GB Kit directly from Mushkin for $254.70 shipped. Use coupon code ANAND and save 10% off the regular price.

Dang, that's tempting. LOL :D

For RMA's, etc.. it's much easier to buy directly from Mushkin as they keep a history of each purchase.

mattspalace said:
Or you could buy a 1GB Kit directly from Mushkin for $254.70 shipped. Use coupon code ANAND and save 10% off the regular price.

For RMA's, etc.. it's much easier to buy directly from Mushkin as they keep a history of each purchase.
....damnit I just HAD to read this. Hmmmm. Well atleast I know what I am getting for Christmas :attn:

Nice deal on the Mushkin. It comes out to 263.70 with 2 day FedEx to FL. But my cc is already red hot and I'm not sure it can take any more!

mattspalace said:

Ya i baught straight from mushkin also got my 3200 level 2 bh6 ram from them when prices were mad high got it for 280 shipped to canada from the original price was like 335 or something. And there customer service is great

Back