• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mushkin lvl 2 on ebay

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i would forego the bh-5 and get the tccd chips that almost all new RAM are using... for less than $275. All the reviews of the tccd chips show that they oc to well over 260MHz~DDR520.... my $.02

EDIT: if you go to mushkin's website you can order a gig directly from there... enter ANAND as the coupon code and you get it for $254.xx shipped...

Last edited:
TCCD will run DDR500+ but NOT at 2-2-2-x timings; more like 2.5-3-3-7. TCCD doesn't respond to high voltage like BH-5. That's the only downside to TCCD (if you can call it that).

Yeah I guess what you need it for.

Personally, I'd take the BH5. Just seems to me there's more potential there, and worth that extra few bucks.

I emailed the seller to see if I could find out his reserve price, which he said was $300. Not too bad I think, no? Wish I had it to bid.

Go for it, BH-5 is well worth it. I've had mine at 270FSB sync with an unlocked desktop barton before, at 2-2-2-11 timings. :attn:

It loves voltage so consider a vDIMM vMod or an OCZ Booster if you get it. :D

Back