• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What one???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ModdingXtremist

Hi, i wanted some water cooling in my computer but i dont want 2 make it, this question has probably been asked loads of times but what water cooling kit should i buy? i want one that will cool the cpu and a x800 graphics card.
Thanks

Like what do i need? a pump, some tubes the parts to put on my cpu and vgu and how does it all work? what connects to what?

You should start with cooling your CPU first. As Twister stated, you can get a much better performing WC system by choosing the individual components. IMO that you can get a top of the line performing system for about $200-$250. Choose a waterblock 3/8 ID or 1/2 ID compatible, search the forums for a Heatercore or decent radiator, and get a pump that will push 300-above gph.

I currently have my WC system setup with just the CPU and now I am going to cool the X800pro and Northbridge I have. Don't buy a pre-selected set, you really dont get the same performance nor the products you really want, trust me.....Good Luck

Back