• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Kingston PC3200 with TCCD any good?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OSFP

I got some Kingston PC3200 BH-5 but it looks like one of the sticks is dead...and I am gonna RMA it...

Well I am soon going to A64 939 and I was going to buy some TCCD Ram...

Well since the Kingston PC3200 UL uses TCCD and they are rated 2-2-2-6 at 400MHz, same as my Kingston BH-5 I should be able to RMA my BH-5 with that package...

I was wondering if anyone has tested them or read any reviews...and if they are good...
I remember seeing a review in which it said that the modules that use brainwave PCB overclock better....anyone know what Kingston uses for these?

TCCD ram is good, probably not as good as BH-5 running low latancy at high clocks.... but you won't need much voltage to get high clocks at medium latancies.....

I know TCCD is good....its my choice for my next RAM...

What I am asking is if these spesific modules (Kingston) are good....because I've seen variations between TCCD modules from other companies...depending on the PCB too...

So I ask if anyone has seen results on the Kingston TCCD...

Kingston PC3200UL K2 = TCCD

Now what do you think I should do? I was going to buy OCZ PC3200 platinum rev2, but now with those dead sticks I got to go with Kingston to take advantage of the RMA.... so any news on this RAM (What PCB and performance...)?

Back