• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

its down to these choices, opinions please

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Genetic

Registered
ive finally gotten everything together and what i want, only thing i cant seem to pick out is the radiator. i own a lian-li pc68 (mid-tower) so my choices are minimal, price difference doesnt matter, i just want optimal performance. its either one of these 3 rads:

1. Dtek Pro-120

2. Black Ice Pro

3. Black ice Xtreme

does the Black ice need a shroud? and which fan do you suggest, evercool 120mm 80cfm fan, or the sanyo denki 102cfm 120mm fan?

Last edited:
Dtek Pro 120 for optimal performance (it's the biggest), and the Sanyo over the Evercool because it has better performance as a result from being 38mm thick.

The blackices do not need a shroud, but they can benefit from an addon like the Coolshroud.

Genetic said:
thanks, all i needed to know, appreciate it.

Let us know how it turns out. I have a Lian Li PC65 (similar in size to your PC68) that I am planning on WCing in the near future.

Back