• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

p4c800 deluxe 1019 bios

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Stoner51

Can some one tell me what the last 1019 beta bios number is? I am running beta 002. I read that the boot times are fast but mine seem to be a little faster than 17 but not blazing fast. I have windows installed o a 74 gb raptor with a 37 gb partition. running a 3.2e @ 3.8. I've used bootvis to try to help but it still seems a little slow. Also do IDE drives boot faster than SATA? Because it seems that way on my computer. Thanks in advance.

I saw 1019-03 in the asus update when choosing the ftp.asus.de site. The German site seems to keep more up to date bios files.

Droop is down to .05 but better than stock.

been contimplating the droop mod. Mine droops srom 1.44 to 1.36 under load. I guess I would benefit from the droop mod.

got p4c800 deluxe but can't download any newer bios other than 1017
from asus.de can't download anything cause of a password thing...
do you have any working link for bioses for p4c800 deluxe?
Thanks

Also, my version of Asus update is 5.30.01 and the Taiwan site only shows 1016, the .de is now showing 1019.04 Beta along with 1018.

every time i try to use the asuscom.de link i get a username and password request , cant download ... Is there any other way...?
And one more question maybe not clever enough... can i use the p4c800-e deluxe bios for my p4c800 deluxe (not the E version) and if yes which way do i apply the new bios?
I also tryed to flash from dos the 1018.001 beta bios but i get an error message saying that can't open the rom file or something... any ideas...?

no im pretty sure u cant. just like u cnt use the dlx bios on the p4c800. just stick with the bios type for ur mobo. also wen it asks for user/pass try anonymous/blah

I'm pretty sure you have a P4c800--E dlx. My post clearly states I have the non E version. I think that is 1019 beta 2. like I am using.

Back