• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My External Watercooling and A few Q's

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gulp35

Here are some pics of my W/c-ing as of yet.....
WC001c.jpg

General idea of tubing Layput (NOT FINAL)

WC003c.jpg

First possible position for the T-Line (too bad it doesn't work)...

WC004c.jpg

Second...

WC005c.jpg

The mounting mechanism for the whole thing...

WC006c.jpg
WC007c.jpg

Some pics of My Cascade (Thanks Cathar!!!)

WC008c.jpg

The whole thing from the other side

WC009c.jpg

Pic of the dual shroud that I made

I need some advice on where I should put the T. After that It should be done by the end of the week

PS that is not a kink in the tubing (going into the inlet), but it is a very tight turn

well you definitly want the T before the pump, so position 1 would be idea if you can get it to work. Try and get some of that tubing out of there, you got some tight turns and a big mess down by the rad. Maybe you could shorten that loop going from the rad to the wb's in the case? dunno just a thought, looking good though!

what if I move the T a little up that inlet tube (it would increase Pressure drop because of increase and decreases in the tubing)?

the tube coming from the rad can not be shortened because it will kink(or flatten the tube) if I pull it any tighter.

Back