• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

getting a new 512MB CH5 some Questions.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

EliXyR

Registered
heyall.

ive bought a Kingston hyperx KHX3200A from wat i understand its a Ch5.

i have 2 KHX3000 BH5 or BH6 im not sure :p anyway they do 245mhz 2-2-2-5(10) on my DFI nF3 LP UT whit 3.1 volts.

wat can i xpect from the CH5 stick? i know not as tight timeings but say i run them @ 2-3-3-10 @ max 3.2 volts how high will them go?

also im reciveing 2x twinmos BH5 next week. as they are BH5 iknow they will do good.. but im somewhat courius bout the C5 stick?

does anyone have a KHX3200A that can give me some info, or some others whit a CH5 stick?

im real eager bout the new mems im getting and want to know somewat how they will perform.

EDIT: found these pair of hyperx on a website " Kingston - 256 MB PC2700 DDR333 - KHX2700/256 (HyperX) " any chance its a BH memory?

Last edited:
If you look at my ch-5 post, I got 245mhz perfectly stable with 2-2-2-5 at 3.51 volts, but my motherboard was the bottleneck.

3.2 is the max i can give, i also saw urs whent up in smoke hehe.. well it will come here next week, i got this stick real cheep so thats the only reason i took it :)

Back