• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Updated: P4C800/P4C800 DX/P4C800-E Dx Beta Bioses reliable download!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Vflux

P4C800 (Plain/Deluxe/E-Deluxe) Beta Bios Downloads
Forgot to add the link also has the P4P800 Series/915/925 mobos included just browse through parent directory. All Asus mobos. From now on....Grab all your new beta bios from the link above. It is mostly updated by ASUSTeK German FTP Download site every month, So dont forget to check at most times. Asus is looking more like ATi everyday with these new mothly bios updates.....Enjoy!!!

Updates: P4C800-E DX Beta Bios 1019.004 is up and ready. Download n Flash away......... :attn:

Cheers,
Vflux :beer:

Last edited:
Vflux said:
Bro have you tried the 1019.004 yet? So far so good in my rig. I havent encountered any problems yet.

Vflux
I'm using 1019.004 now, I think it is better than 1018, coz of the quick detection of the hardisk!

yeh i just updated to 1017 and noticed post takes bloody ages. So is it really worth using beta bioses? also where can i find the changelog?

Thanx
Hawk

Fella's just be careful when flashing to these new beta bioses....

Have Fun n Enjoy!
Vflux

Back