• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

my wc rig update

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Como

i finally got a day off from work, so after school i decided its time to mess with my rig. (now that i have a laptop to use in the meantime...)

First thigs first: i drained it. Not as hard as i was expecitng due to the mason jar :)

changes made:
Hydor l35 added
Mason jar /maxijet 1200 removed
estimated 16-20 inches tubing removed

i dont have any after pics, but http://arserver.homelinux.net/como MAY have some before pics. (its down at the moment and i have not a clue when it will be back up...i dont run my own hosting YET)

i used to use freewebs, that server up there is a friends, i find it cool to keep it local i guess.i know there are lots of free places, i just dont use them.

i cant wait till i have it back up and running, i still gotta work on the airflow.

And pump vibration. Sheesh, its looking like this pump wont be any quieter than my old one...its operation isnt that loud, but not that quiet iether...and its horrid if the vibration gets to the case, but with some foamy stuff it pretty much only gets there through the motherboard, passing through the pipes to the WB which is bolted to the MB which is bolted to the case.
Grr, i hate noise. this stupid laptop is too loud too!

Back