• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Any Watercooled CM Stackers?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NovaShine

Ive just looked at this case and my first impression was, I WANT ONE. So im guessing im probobly going to get one next month if i have any money left over after payday, provided my parents dont give me a load of crap about it.

Im not that satisfied with the job on my Xaser III and im thinking of transferring my watercooling to it.

The parts of my watercooling loop is listed in my sig.

Im thinking of removing the top PSU bracket and turning that into an intake. Then in that area, mounting my two radiators. Ive measured it to be roughly 36cm from the back of the case to where the optical drives start and my radiators are 13cm long each. then from the radiators, going down they will go into the CPU and the GPU. Im going to be cancelling my NB block cuz it's been causing me too much greif and im probobly gonna get a Thermalright NB cooler instead. Then after the GPU block, it goes down into a T line at the bottom of the case, which stretches along the back edge of the metal piece that holds the drives in place all the way to the top with a Dangerden fill cap. Maybe lots of hot glue involved here, then after that, it goes into my pump. Then another hose goes up the opposite edge to the radiators again.

That sound good? Should i keep the radiators in paralell or should i daisy chain them?

If you have any pics of watercooled CM stackers, plz post them.

just outa curiousity, how did u set up your WC in your xaser III? Ive got mine all but plugged in, and the setup seems to be working decently with a dual HC. Granted, I removed the HDD bays and the floppy bays, but it worked out so whatever. but a stacker would be a lot easier, thats for sure

I thought i put the pics in your last thread asking about this.

Anyway, two D-Tek JR-120's on the top of the case externally, in paralell. Reservoir right behind that all enclosed in that big plastic custom job. Pipes come out the back and into the case through the area above the IO panel.

Back