• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

First Rig 100% Done w/pics..finally (56k beware as always)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

legendosiris

These are hosted off my home server, and our cable has been flaky lately so bear with me if they take a minute to pull down :D

What it was:
insidecase.jpg

First stage: (was almost content to leave it like this)
side.jpg

And the final stage:
lightson.jpg

Lights off:
lightsoff.jpg

a desk shot:
darkdesk.jpg

Spec's in Sig-

Overall its been a grand experience. I've also got a DD fill port, just gotta get a hole cut this weekend. Also increased airflow to the front of the case and just need some aluminum mesh to really make it look nice.

What kind of temps do you have? I would say up the voltage & fsb if you can & want to.......Your on water...

Both setups are very clean & I like both of them. The pump looks awfully close to the MB though. Is it just the way the picture looks or is it touching?

at its closest edge the pump is still almost 2 inches away from the mobo.

Temps..well it never goes over 40C under load, no matter what ambient. I keep debating about cranking the speed up even more. We'll see ;)

Very nice. Quick question, how many ways can that Swiftech 6002-A be mounted? I normally see it so that the outlet barb is on the top right and not the top left like yours.

legendosiris said:
mines the stepped version and its supposed to be mounted that way. due to the orientation of the socket.

That water block uses clips with screws on them to fasten it to the socket and not the mounting holes on the board, right?

gingo - yes, the block usesclips.

legion - which fans? heheh? the 90mm in the window is some generic galaxy fan. was trying to find a clear one. its loud, but on a controller..prolly gonna volt mod it to quiet it even more.

at its closest edge the pump is still almost 2 inches away from the mobo.

Temps..well it never goes over 40C under load, no matter what ambient. I keep debating about cranking the speed up even more. We'll see

Crank on it, can't hurt anything, just watch your temps. Worst scenario is you get more out of your system. :D

Set a 45ºC max for temps. You would be more then OK at that temp & you definately have the head room to do that. ;)

Thats my opinion though.

Senater_Cache said:
good thinking

I too prefer that, and I actually liked the orange fan there a lot.
Now if you can find a way to have the orange fan AND a red LED your the man.

now that might hard...how about orange UV reactive and add your own LED's? think thats the only way that would happen :D. I may take the LED's out of that fan and just let it glow from the uv, we'll see. It was so hard pickin colored crap to order. hehehe.

Back