• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

12cm Fan x 6 Radiators

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Oc_1_member

:D

1206-1.JPG

1206-2.JPG

1206-3.JPG

1206-4.JPG

1206-5.JPG

1206-6.JPG

IMG_a0048.jpg

:burn:

Last edited:
ROFL!

AND it acts as a home defense device!

If a burglar shows up you can beat him senseless with it (yet he will remain cool so no overheating during the beating!)

Lol, I actually love it.

Can someone translate, I would really like to know where he got that massive thing. I looked at his links, but it seems he did not get than monster from either of them.

Looks like Nikshub1 will have to stand down as king of the watercoolers. Darn nice looking rad tho now he needs 12 of the Sanyo Denki fans to be pimp.

I think i need 2 of those. Where can I get em????

[/sarcasm]

Those are big. I know a spot I could mount that thing outside the case. I think I would have 9 fans on it. 6 on one side. 3 on the other on the opposite side of 3 others. Run it in 6 modes. 3 fans, 6 fans(3x2 set), 9 fans or any combination in 7volt.

Hook up multiple servers and my game machine to it!

JT

All i can say is HOLY CRAP, dude thats huge now it think he should add another 6 fans on the other side just for the HOLY CRAP factor! You might wana get you a good set of ear plugs!

I wonder is it a custom job?

One hell of a rad, going to need a hell of a pump too. Very impressive.

btw 1 component does not make you the king. if that where true than cathar would be emporor of the universe

^^ Yup. G5.... :drool:

Back