• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Radiator placement

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

creepy

Im finally getting a better radiator (THANK GOD) although I do have a small problem. Im using an acrylic case which is rather small as most of you prolly know and plan to get a black ice micro dual 80mm which I plan to mount on the top inside of the case with alittle modding. My question is....Could this be a bad thing being that hot air rises and so on because im not really looking foward to blowing hot air across the radiator although I do have other fans being used as an exhaust.

couple degrees worse at most

As long as you have good airflow into the case, you will be fine. Trash the micro, and get a bix or TH 120.1. It's more worth the investment.

Ive decided to go with the simple black ice II dual 120mm. 837 w/hr will be plenty for me and $ is a bit of a problem right now.

get a heater core cut out the bottum of your case for it and mount 2 120MM fans on it
It will save money and look cool too

Back