• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where to put it?!?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ModdingXtremist

Here is a picture of my comp and i am having a hard desicion on were i should put my pump and radiator. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• Image046j5.jpg
    Image046j5.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 79
If the HDD can be moved you could place the radiator up front, or in front of the HDD. Then you can put the pump at the back of the case where that card that 'can be moved' is.

The best method would probably be to place the radiator at the top of the case and have the pump at the bottom somewhere. Again, if room permits...

i cant really put the radiator infront of the hdd as there is no space lol
the hdd cant be moved and i really want the stuff inside the comp :bang head . any more suggestions?
Thanks

is there something that i can buy that will allow me to mount my hdd in the cd-rom drive bay? this would eliminate the hdd at the bottom them.

What about putting the HDD in the 3.5" bay right above where it currently is? But yeah, they make adaptor kits so you could mount it in a 5.25" bay, I cant really tell what that is at the top of your case (inverter for CC's?) You could move that and make a hole for a 120mm fan and mount your radiator up there.
Easiest would be to move the HDD and mount rad up front.

Back