• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

k im mad!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

lithker

k im mad! MAZE4 GPU users look

i took down all my water cooling stuff and i took apart my MAZE4 gpu block and there is no anodiazed material left in the bottom on the top and there is corrosion on the copper bottom plate. i just bought this in June. my loop is all copper except this wb with 20% zerex.

Attachments

• Picture1.JPG
    Picture1.JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 119
  • Picture2.JPG
    Picture2.JPG
    18 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
im not sure I see what your talking about.....looks fine to me.
can you give a more upclose and personal shot of the anodized alu plz.

Also, I hope you remember which way to mount that baseplate to the top...cause if that first image shows the baseplate after its been folded to the right, over the Y axiz, then your block was assmebled wrong AFAIK.

first the bottom plate is turned 90 degrees. I cant get real close with out it coming out blurry but the silver in the bottom of the holes is the bare alu no flash was used.

OHH OK...didnt even see that ( I forgot that teh M4gpu has a 90 degree turn befor the barbs...I though that silver was the the table showing THROUGH the barbs lol)
Yeah that looks pretty serious...
Email DD and ask the.
Im thinking that maybe they dont use colored anodising inside the top.

Senater_Cache said:
OHH OK...didnt even see that ( I forgot that teh M4gpu has a 90 degree turn befor the barbs...I though that silver was the the table showing THROUGH the barbs lol)
Yeah that looks pretty serious...
Email DD and ask the.
Im thinking that maybe they dont use colored anodising inside the top.
i wish i could take a good detailed pic u can actually see that it varies in degree there are smaller circles within the 2 big ones that are faded black u can totally tell how the water removed anodized material where the most pressure was right when the water turns 90 degrees going in and going out. i already wrote dangerden a few min ago. i still cant believe this is only 5 months of use. there is something definetly wrong on how they anodized this block.

Back