• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

help help help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Contra

ok guys i need much help

i am getting this screen just after the crash and i crash every 3 min. or so i caN'T FIGURE IT OUT

I ran my NEW norton 2005 and i got nothing(system works)

i need help bad can you guys figure this out?

IM001173.JPG

it is my raid driver no doubt, but how do i correct it?

Last edited:
you might need to provide a little more info than that.

edit: thats better

whats you oc? first try going stock, i got messages like that when i had my memory set wrong (but i do not know what specifically your message means)

edit: haha, make your whole post, its less confusing for people who check early, or else people such as myself look retarded when they provide no help.

sorry i cant help with raid drivers

Last edited:
let me try brb

actually i was i needed to adjust my sig sorry

if i have to i will go without raid but i don't want to

it cool thanks

Last edited:
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/...Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-us/prmd_stp_ottj.asp

Stop 0x000000D1 or DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

The Stop 0xD1 message indicates that the system attempted to access pageable memory using a kernel process IRQL that was too high. Drivers that have used improper addresses typically cause this error.
Interpreting the Message

This Stop message has four parameters:

1. Memory referenced.
2. IRQL at time of reference.
3. Type of access (0x00000000 = read operation, 0x00000001 = write operation).
4. Address that referenced memory.

incase your still lost

edit:
heres the codes listed:
0x000000D1 (0x0000002A, 0x00000007, 0x00000000, 0xF779EAFB)

edit:
it seems Si3112r is a SATA controller chip

Last edited:
i read but i dont know what to uninstall or change i didnt install any new stuff latley

untill this crap started happening

i did install norton system works after this started to happen in an attempt to find viruses but that is it for installs in about a month

Could be one of your hard drives corrupting. Have you run a chkdsk on all of your drives lately?

definately seems like a hard drive problem. if you know they're fine, i would say repair install and see if that helps

i don't know they are fine(they are kinda new, 3 months)

but that doesnt mean the are good

either way i think i will just spit i am so mad

no, i dont think thats whats wrong, i would guess either hard drive problems, or driver problems. i would make sure the hard drives are problem free, then hopefully someone can help you if its still happens

Thats a driver for the silicon image chipset. There is likely nothing wrong with the driver, except that it is not made for this operating system or does not match your hardware.

You need to update your driver and see if this solves your problem:

http://www.siimage.com/products/sii3112.asp

What hardware do you have that uses this chipset?

You may be able to use the driver from silicon image, but it would be best to first get the driver through the manufacturer of the component. I believe in your case this is onboard so you should go to your mobo's site and get the driver there first.

Last edited:
the driver i installed is right it wame with the mobo disc

i figured it out
somehow my Norton 2005

wat screwing it up

i restored about 3 times and i installed the norton with eash install
and it would start crashing

i didnt install norton on this restore (re install of XP)

and havent had an error since

The driver that came with your mobo is probably no good. It might be right, but it is probably out of date. I never permanently use drivers from discs unless I have confirmed that there are no updates with bugfixes etc.

Glad you got the problem straightened. You should probably also check for updates to pre-empt potential future problems.

i havent told you guys everything i am sorry

i checked the version

it is the latest one

i also updated my BIOS and everything else
i went to the Gigabyte site and found the drivers
i also went to the silicon site to confirm

no it os norton that clashed with the driver
2003 was fine but 2005 didnt like it

Back