• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

looking for a part... need help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tech_Pen

Registered
was reading a review on the lian li pc v 2000 case and saw the pci strap holding GFX water block. (what a wonderful device) only I cant find it anywhere, if you dont know what im talking about check out the below link, in the picture its in the pci slot above the agp connecting it to the gfx block as a stabilizer (or at least i think)
http://www.cluboverclocker.com/reviews/cases/lian_li/pcv2000/page5.htm

Its kind of water cooling... well related anyway

Thanks

I don't see it bud. I do see some slot USB outlets two slots above the AGP...

here i know this is a nono but i cropped it way down so as only to show the part ...and i circled it

Attachments

• question.jpg
    question.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 47
Tech_Pen said:
here i know this is a nono but i cropped it way down so as only to show the part ...and i circled it
haha, that has nothing to do with the watercooling system, it's a USB port cable. ;)

Tech_Pen said:
thats just so wrong. Here i thought there was a wonder stablizer out there .
you can build one. just take a PCI slot cover, make some holes, run a string or something through and then attach that to the waterblock. DIY

Back