• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

pre and post watercooling comparason.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Shuzzy

Well, i have had all my watercooling parts for about 2 full weeks now and i have yet to even atttempt to set it up. i guess its because i was trying to get my system to be stable with my air cooling and now that it is, i am enjoying playing games right now. I was planning on starting a thread here of a worklog of my system with watercooling and other nice advancements, but it's seeming like a lot of unwanted work for me right now. although i know i would enjoy doing it and posting all the pics.

I guess what im asking is if you guys would kindly post some pre and post results for your systems please. temps and overclocking are basically what im looking for here. please include your vid card results as well if this applies to you.

Im looking for some inspiration to setup my rig, and im also just curious. plus it gives you a chance to show off some of your overclocks. thanks.

Last edited:
Set up - Nf7, 2500+ week 22

Pre water - 2.3ghz stable day to day, fairly loud system

Post water - 2.55ghz stable, with increased vcore. System is much quieter now.

wow that's some pretty nice results there. sounds like your happy with it.

it would be great if you guys could include the specs of your watercooling as well. thanks.

any other miscellaneous extra info would also be good. feel free to add anything you want.

Back