• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bit of an upgrade..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Frenuck

Registered
Finally got everything in to my brand new Stacker.. There's ALOT of room in there!!! :eek:

case1.jpg

Also switched it up with some Primoflex tubing (a little long right now, I know) But if gives me some wiggle room in case I come up with some alternate routing ideas. Much more flexible than my old Clearflex. Also picked up some decent shrouds for the heatercore.

heatercore.jpg

..Which didn't fit in the drive cage.. It's a Procore ('86 Chevette) and it was just slightly too wide. Carefully hammering, and some dremel work on the shrouds helped me squeeze it in. The rest of the space in that compartment is sectioned off with some foam so that it's still pulling air from outside instead of recycling from the case. Ignore the silver tape, it's a little ghetto for what I was going for but it works. :)

In the process, I lost my A7N8X Deluxe :( and got an NF7 instead. No diode temps so I can't really compare. Only thing I can say for sure is that my socket temps are 36 idle and 43 load, running at 11*230 (relaxed timings on the ram) and a 1.75 vcore. Higher OCs are always welcome! :clap:

Very... elegant routing. The tubing there flows in a certain way that mirrors the flow of water.

So... pretty... ::clunk::

;)

Back