• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WC RIG all done!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
because of sooooo many changes I did, I cant even remember how much it cost me, I used a 3/8 tubing because of limited space and the sizes of my harware which is a mistake that I did......well at least it end up well:cool:

Clean setup!!, why not cool GPU instead of that NB.
Your photos are almost all in the dark? cant see all the necessary details to offer improvements/suggestions

Need to upgrade a liitle more, but I run out of $$$$:D, will have to wait so I can move my set-up to a tower case. :cool:

I would suggest rethinking the wire management. Youve sleeved and bundled everything, but you would do well to wrap under mobo tray and route the drive connectors under. For the hard drives, mount them backwards and have the cable connections at the fronts of the drive cages, this will clear the main area for airflow and streamline the look of the rig.

is it me or is the reservoir feeding into the cpu waterblock? I would suggest pump->rad->cpu->NB->res->pump. Otherwise very nice looking setup.

Yeah, and the nb block too. I think it can be excused though as this is one small case but with 3/8id it would be much easier to route it the other way... Once you've worked on it, you'll understand. I'll upload pics of mine as soon as I'm confident leaktesting is done.

Thanks for noticing , ived made a post regarding this matter, 2x I posted. Just did what you suggested, still for any changes. THANKS :cool:

just wanna knw why you put a nb block in there and not a gpu block

btw, looks really clean and tidy

Back