• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Portable Firefox

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
kinda neat, the only thing i dont like about moz is the few sites that you have to have IE to do something

ebaY said:
kinda neat, the only thing i dont like about moz is the few sites that you have to have IE to do something

I use Firefox almost exclusively, and have found only two or three sites that need Internet Explorer. I figure as Firefox becomes more and more popular they will need to start accomodating Firefox users.

ebaY said:

The only site that I have seen that 'requires' IE is windowsupdate. I only have firefox on all of my machines, and have yet to have an issue.

asetek website doesn't like mozilla
puralotor requires ie or old netscape.

there are a few. and its annoying when you find them

Just bookmarked that. I have a friend who uses Firefox on his Thumbdrive for school, but he can't save a profile or anything. I think this'll be right up his alley :)

Back