• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AOPEN Motherboard Users

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AngelfireUk83

Anyone with a AOPEN motherboard like mine is the AK79D-400 MAX what I would like to know is do you use AOPEN's drivers for your motherboard? Or nVidia's unified drivers? As you can see in my system set-up I have 2 nVidia products I'm just wondering is there a better more stable performance in AOPEN's drivers than nVidia's.

I know this question has just being put up on here refering to a different make of MB. But I'm after some answers on AOPEN's drivers for the products.

I have built a few AOPEN systems and I always use the manufacturer's drivers.
AOPEN has the drivers tweaked for preformance and I recommend to get the latest one from their site right now! I would never, as a rule of thumb just use the windows drivers this could hamper system preformance.

At the moment I'm using nVidia's Unified Driver 5.10 and for my G. Card the 61.76 driver as the 61.77 or 66.93's don't do anything performance wise for my card. The latest version for my motherboard from AOPEN is R2.03 11/11/04 now at the moment my PC is running very smoothly I don't know weather to install them and get rid of the nVidia 5.10 drivers.

Back