• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Post Pics of Lian Li. pc75 w/c!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dj_2004

Hey, going to buy this case (can get for $100) and wanted to see some w/c setups with this case. Maybe I can get some ideas for all the space it has. Thanks and will post my pics when I get everything setup...1-2weeks from now.

Off a guy in a forum, says its in near perfect condition and has the box even. Been wanting this case for awhile now and can finally afford it. So anyone have any pics of it or any links?

finished.jpg

Thermochill 120.3 Radiator up Top
PolarFlo TT Chrome CPU block
AquaXtreme pump

bleeding.jpg

100.4ºF on the CPU
Not bad, considering I'm farily sure my sensors are reading farily high right now.

The green coloring has been changed, but I used food coloring (too much)
If you have the money, you're better off going with some good commercial dye.

isn't food coloring bad for the pump and other parts?? i know you said you changed it but i hear food coloring is not a wise choise!! i dont know why, maybe soemone could clear that up for me... i think it clogs or something along those lines

Im pretty sure it doesnt since the particles cannot be seen with the eye. But I know anti freeze gives off a green color, so does hi-liter ink.

Back