• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what liquid do you use?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mjs22

This may be a stupid question but what liquid do you use in your set up? I am getting ready to fire mine for the first time and want what I should be using. I have heard that basic distilled water works best.

Is anyone using a product called "water wetter"? It is made by a company called red-line.

Thanks,

Mike

Anything will work, just make sure you use a 5-10% mix of some kind of anti-corrosive and distilled water. Water wetter works well but is pink in color and stinks. I use zerex protector, clear, pretty much odorless.

Choose a color of anti-freeze you like and enjoy WCing ;)

Welcome to the forums.

Thanks...I have the swiftech fluid pulsing though it now. I may add some water wetter to it. Will post some pics of the rig later on....

Dont add water wetter, it will only hurt your temps. Replacing the swiftec mixture with the water wetter mixture would be acceptable but you will not see a change in temps.

Back