• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best/Fastest Car in NFSU2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

iLLestOne

I was just wondering what car you guys thought was the fastest in NFSU2? In nfsu, the miata and the skyline were prob the 2 fastest...

Right now I'm using a miata and a supra....the supra still kinda sucks though, so I wanna make sure my next car is a good choice :)

Thanks!

the miata was never that fast, it just had good handling, the reason it was so easy to win with was because the speed of your oponents was based on your speed, at one point i beat the entire game with a stock car, when i had to upgrade, i upgraded than promptly returned to stock

Probably the fastest car is the hundai one, its crazy fast, but doesnt have the greates handling, i like the Skiline and WRX, but the hundai is great for drag racing

I've done some more researching and ur right, the hundai is one of the fastest ones, but i heard it handles pretty bad..

So far, from what I've read, the rx8 is the best car...kinda wish I didn't waste all this money on the supra, lol...and a unique upgrade :(

I think teh Lincoln Navigator is teh fastest :p u could build 3 engines into it, one in the front one in the middle and one in the back.

No the Pontiac GTO is the fastest in drag racing, is does 0-100 in 3.7 seconds stock, I tested that.

Are you talking about The GTO in the game or for real?....lol And is there a GTO in need for speed.I have never played so i dont know.

Last edited:
gigabit said:
Are you talking about The GTO in the game or for real?....lol And is there a GTO in need for speed.I have never played so i dont know.

Yes there is a GTO in nfsu2, and I did 3.7 seconds with it in game.

Dam ... THis game is sik. I spent 8 hrs today just play that. And I still dont have those car yet. My miata is pretty bad though. I could get the Lexus. So to wat level I'll get those car like Supra and GTO or Skyline. I meant how many percent complete of the game. There are alot of mission though. I really enjoy it. The way the make the car respond to the control is the best racing game I've ever played, so is the view. :) :beer: :D

iLLestOne said:
I was just wondering what car you guys thought was the fastest in NFSU2? In nfsu, the miata and the skyline were prob the 2 fastest...

Right now I'm using a miata and a supra....the supra still kinda sucks though, so I wanna make sure my next car is a good choice :)

Thanks!

yeah the miata was awesome. and for the drift races it was like cheating ;) Played through the whole game with that car. can't wait for my copy of nfsu2 to get here!

After I beat the game I used the trainer to give myself like 500,000 cash. I used that to fully upgrade almost every car and test them out. I can say with much confidence that the Audi TT has the best performance. That car has crazy acceleration and handling.

well, there is some american muscle in nfsu2, in the form of the Pontiac GTO and Ford Mustang 2005. There are also some european cars, and even SUV's like the Escalade and Navigator. And some of the 'rice' cars are cool, like the Lancer EVO!

Panzerknacker said:
well, there is some american muscle in nfsu2, in the form of the Pontiac GTO and Ford Mustang 2005. There are also some european cars, and even SUV's like the Escalade and Navigator. And some of the 'rice' cars are cool, like the Lancer EVO!
Which is exactly why I'm buying nfsu2. However, in 3 and especially 4, you can download literally ANY vehicle you want and race it in the game.

Needitcooler said:
After I beat the game I used the trainer to give myself like 500,000 cash. I used that to fully upgrade almost every car and test them out. I can say with much confidence that the Audi TT has the best performance. That car has crazy acceleration and handling.
What car came 2nd you think? W/ all around perfromance?? The supra's crappy handleing is getting on my nerves...

Also, how do you get rid of old cars...i looked when i was in the garage and in the car lot, and I didn't see anywhere to trade-in a car....

Did you guys turn off "Stability control" too? I turned it off in the demo, and it was off by defualt in the game....I turned it on to see if I liked it, but I couldn't play w/ it on....had to slow down too much for corners, lol

you have to go to the car shops to trade cars, they are listed as teal dots on your map if you have been to one and if you havent you will see a teal light by where the shop is

Back