• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Any programs for boosting ram?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Doomgeneration

Registered
Dont laugh...but i do own a dell...for now. I was wondering if anyone knew about any programs that can boost your ram inside windows? I just got VTM:Bloodlines and everybody sounds like they have a speech impediment...its bad...I would appreciate the help. :D

Dude, you need more memory. 256 won't cut it no matter what kind of memory management program you try. Have you tried reducing hardware acceleration in the control panel? Sometimes that helps cure sound problems.

Rambus memory is expensive for of how old it is... i am going to be building my own rig after christmas. i was just curious if i could get anything that could help now. But thanks and will check out the hardware excelleration...didnt even think about it. thanks

cant find anything called tweaker. anless it is in the clockgen program itself. But if i have to goby the type of mobo i probably wont find it. but thanks alot, when i build my new rig i will check those programs out.

Back