• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Has Anyone Tried This RAM Waterblock?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Would there even be enough room to do more than one stick? would it be worth the extra hassle? not IMO

A normal 80mm fan blowing over the RAM would probably get you the same overclocking results, and not restrict your WC loop. ;)

mine goes all the way to 63C with the probe mounted on the heat spreader. do you guys think this is too hot?

I think this has potential actually, as long as you could fit 2, most people only run 2 sticks anyway, technically there should be enough room for 2. If there is this might improve some ram bottlenecks in budget systems.

one thing i see is that you would need 2 per stick of ram (unless you have one sided ram)
so 50 bucks to cool 1 stick of ram...
i think some ramsinks and a fan would produce the same results with no added restriction and they cost alot less.
but that is just me, it could be cool in a show off system.

~Magick_Man~

Back