• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Interested in WC.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jEevion

I know what you will say, don't buy pre-assembled kits. I'm new to water cooling and just want a rig that will give me good temperatures without having to pick and choose different individual parts. Basically I'm buying a new system and want it as cool as possible because I want to overclock it. I'm getting a 3200+ s939 Winchester A64 with the MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum. My cooling solutoins are either the Thermaltake Aquarius III liquid cooling or the XP-90 + tornado fan. Keeping in mind that I don't want to make a custom WC solution, which would be best? Thanks for your help.

If I choose to get the XP-90 and the tornado fan, I'll have the Vantec NXP-305 fan and light controller. I really want to look into a watercooling solution; money isn't an issue really, I just want to be able to buy an entire kit and benefit from water cooling. What suggestions do some of you have without developing my own bundle? How is the Thermaltake Aquarius III? Thanks.

Yeah - the only exception to the kits rule would be the "kits" from DangerDen and DTek Customs. Those just make the pick and choose process a little easier.

that is starting to look a little better, the pump is a MCP600 witch is a very nice pump and with the swiftech WB should perform well. That rad would perfom worse than a ~25$ heatercore but it shouldent be horrible.

Yeah, that looks good, but you don't really need a lot of the stuff in it. Can you buy the waterblock and pump seperately, and get your own heatercore and tubing?

I can only buy either from a retailer or ncix, I don't care about wasting money, I just want a god kit that will keep my winchester cool enough to hit ~2.6ghz.

Back