• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

best block

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
a quick search shows that you have created 17 threads in the water cooling section since you have gotten here

seventeen

please search

lol... they are right. im sure you did not mean it but try and use the search feature or post in a thread that has already been created on a similar topic. :thup:

crimedog said:
seventeen

LOL :attn:

Yeah man, searching is always helpful. Cuts down on work for us, and keeps good topics on top when you reply to them.

But, for the sake of being neighborly, to me the fusion HL is one of the best, if not the best for GPUs. As to thermal paste, hell yes you need it.

'Course you don't need thermal paste on it!

if he thinks he doesnt, hopefully he'll stop posting threads

if he was post count padding, why would he make it so painfully obvious by making 17 topics? Thats borderline rediculous, considering he only has 77 posts. Hes just asking questions, not tryin to get classifides access. Just...A LOT of questions...

thorilan said:
post count padding to get access to other forums is against the rules

i post a lot and made tons of threads (enjoy learning about computers and nothing else school wise :D) but i also make threads in different sections asking different things :D like what mobo is best for this setup,what sound cards do you reccomend w/.......but 17 threads and under 80 posts....LOL

But, for the sake of being neighborly, to me the fusion HL is one of the best

The OP was asking about the best GPU for his x800 XT PE. This is also the card I have. I have emailed silverprop and ati to try and get verification, but nothing beats hands on experience.

Has anyone, first hand, seen a silverprop HL on these cards. I am looking at the way the bolt setup is, and it seems the HL would have to face in (toward MB) which is seems inane in its conception, but it could surely be me.

Also, does the base of the HL come off. I see there are 4 screws holding it in, but I am not sure if those actually are supposed to / do come off. If the base does in fact come off with some vice grips or screwdriver etc, then it looks like if I just switch the way the stock base sits, it would then fit correctly.

Thanks,
Mark

Back