• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Here is my W/Cing setup

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Vengance_01

Here is my W/Cing setup. Finally got a digi cam, so hope you like cable and wire setup

SV400046.JPG

SV400042.JPG

SV400051.JPG

The last image shows my HD rack with atice cooling to keep my HDs cool, and my Sunbeam fan controller :clap:

Last edited:
Caprie Dual 120mm heatercore
2x120mm SVC Blue lead fans 69CFM at full blast I run them at 7-8volts
Dtek C-system Mark II setup
Dtek White water w/ a64 plate

[email protected] 1.75-1.78voltcore(bios is 1.8)
Idle is around 30-32 load is around 45-46C
But I am not sure those temps are right, but its stable quiet, everything stays cool and I only have two fans

I was gonna W/C my X800Pro---->X800XT PE but I just slapped my Artic Rev 2 cooler on it(The old ALu version)

are those elbows? if so, i would get rid of them. They kill flow which is why my temps are so high right now

Duke3d87 said:
are those elbows? if so, i would get rid of them. They kill flow which is why my temps are so high right now
i see no elbows. just a T and a Y, those dont affect temp at all.

Vengance_01 said:
Caprie Dual 120mm heatercore
2x120mm SVC Blue lead fans 69CFM at full blast I run them at 7-8volts
Dtek C-system Mark II setup
Dtek White water w/ a64 plate

[email protected] 1.75-1.78voltcore(bios is 1.8)
Idle is around 30-32 load is around 45-46C
But I am not sure those temps are right, but its stable quiet, everything stays cool and I only have two fans

I was gonna W/C my X800Pro---->X800XT PE but I just slapped my Artic Rev 2 cooler on it(The old ALu version)
Are you shure you have a MARKII setup? I only see one pump. :p

Also, did that HDD rackfit into those two bays, or did you have to cut something?

Senater_Cache said:
Are you shure you have a MARKII setup? I only see one pump. :p

Also, did that HDD rackfit into those two bays, or did you have to cut something?
Its C-systems new version of the 750, they just call it a mark II. Yes its the standard HD rack that came with the case. Fits just perfect in there.

Back