• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

evga 6800 Limited and the search for enlightenment

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

z0n3

I got the evga Limited a while back and have been having trouble fitting a water block on it. As some know the holes are different than on other 6800s. My swifty does not fit on it properly. I currently have it strapped on with clamps. I would like to use my pci slots so this doesn't work to well for me. I need a block that is all copper and has been proven to fit with out modification onto my card. Also it needs to perform as well or better than a swifty block. If possible I would like to know if there are cpu and northbridge blocks made by the same manufactuer so I can have matching blocks. I realize that there tons of threads about 6800 waterblocks ,but there are none about one that would work for my card with out modding either the block or the card. Thanks just for reading this far.

i think u may still need to do some something to make it fit even with silverprop. im not quite sure, but i know that the LE has a little metal ring inside the hole that makes it very small.

Back