• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

External setup blueprint

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Timd

Im planning my WC system, tomorrow Im going to order some parts and go to the hardware store for the rest. Heres my layout and please read notes before commenting.

pcwaterdiagram.jpg

Notes:

-the plans are obviously open for change since I dont have the parts in front of me for reference so Im sure there will be some tweaks to the dimensions and positioning.

- the back, bottom, and right side will be wood and the rest will be plexi glass.

- I didnt draw much tubing as thats pretty straight forward and like I said above thats something ill need to have components to lay out.

-The top will be removable and Im going to add vents for the pump area.

I tried to make it as compact as possible so any tips or tricks that can help me, let me know.

Looks good to me. You might want to bump a fan to give the heatercore connections more *ahem* elbow room, but I guess you thought of that. :)

Sean Lindstrom said:
Looks good to me. You might want to bump a fan to give the heatercore connections more *ahem* elbow room, but I guess you thought of that. :)
haha ya I know, the heater core connectors are long so that will have to be done :p

Back