• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Heater Core VS Double Heater Core

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

R4esh

Registered
My new setup i'm getting -
-Danger Den TDX Block (CPU)
-Maze4 (GPU)
-TYGON TUBING (10ft)
-Danger Den DD12V-D4 (Pump)
-Double Heater Core
-Danger Den Bay Reservoir High Poly
-Plastic Snap Tubing Clamps
-Evercool Aluminum 120mm Fan x2
-Zerex Super Coolant

My question is that due to space issues i would MUCH RATHER prefer a regular heater core, but everyone keeps telling me to get a double for my system. What do you think? would a double really be THAT much better?

Anyone with a quick answer? I'm like READY to "Check out" at Danger Den, I just need a final answer if I should get the double or single.

well with a double your loooking at a decent increase in performance if u need actuall #z i bet ya there a bunch of reviews out their .. espically overclockers.com

But if space is a issue no point in hastling yourself ....

btw are we lookin at 3/8 or 1/2 tubing? (jus curious)

well the double will give you about 4-5* more than the single, so its up to you if thats worth it or not. Obviously if its a big space issue, just go for the single. I think the idea is that if you CAN fit a double, go for it, but if not just get a single, it should still do well. Besides, if you ever want to change to a double, its not like theyre very expensive anyway.

Back