• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Running 3 blocks...what should be the order of loop

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Which ever order is the easiest/requires the least tubing or bends.

ya, order doesnt mater as much as presure drop, which is caused by longer tubing and unnecicary bends.

i have the same board and 3 blocks mine goes cpu>gpu>nb. i found that was the easiest, and that way the gpu would get the coolest water since it is more important than the nb. what is your tubing? clearflex60 has a little problem with the gpu to nb, but if you can angle it right it fits like a glove. good luck ^^

Im using a clearflex60 3/8", do you think I should also consider getting a dual rad or just add another 120mm rad to my existing rad, which would be more advisable to go with?

i have one 86 chevette hc with 1 sanyo denki fan, and my temps are 25/38 which are fine by me its really a matter of preference, i wanted to keep all of mine internal so i didnt go with a dualy or 2 120s. i say if your temps are good stay with waht you have.

Lt_Horn said:
i have one 86 chevette hc with 1 sanyo denki fan, and my temps are 25/38 which are fine by me its really a matter of preference, i wanted to keep all of mine internal so i didnt go with a dualy or 2 120s. i say if your temps are good stay with waht you have.

VERY practical and good advice.

The reason I ask if I should get another rad, or dual rad is somebody advised me that I should get one or a bigger one coz 3 blocks would be to much for my rad to handle, how true is this. THANKS :)

Back