• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Problem with DvD Shrink

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Seems like you're able to decryt the DVD just fine..try using Nero for burning. Also see this.
BTW, who's that on your desktop? :drool:

beta_mouse said:
Seems like you're able to decryt the DVD just fine..try using Nero for burning. Also see this.
BTW, who's that on your desktop? :drool:

Heheheh. Sarah Baxendale. Bird of a UK soap called Hollyoaks, lol.

Usually i open it, back it up, then it comes up and says insert disk, and then Nero burns it automatically.

Actually come to think of it these disks are copies themselves. Shall i just copy them as they are?

2 have worked, and the other 2 get this error, there from me Uncle.

It has sucess fully ripped the film to that folder it says but did not burn it probly to with you dont have nero installed.

And yeah im not sure which nero you got but to copy a already copied DVD open nero startsmart then choose copy disc.

No it don't get to the burn process.

Nero is fine used it plenty of times before.

try using decrypter, its a simpler program, never caused me a problem.

and if the dvds you are copying are copies, you dont need to use dvd shrink, just copy the dvd with nero / dvd decrypter

Yeah i did that, just copied em with Nero.

Im such a dumbass sometimes, lol.

Oh I forgot once DVDshrink has finished encoding the dvd for a coulpe of minutes it will ask for a blank dvd after this if you dont put a blank dvd in you will get the burn failed so try and catch it next time you use shrink.
if you dont catch it in time just use nero to burn the video ts files in the folder shrink encoded them to.

Back