• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

which program(s) to make slideshows?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sup3rcarrx8

Hi guys. Are there any free programs that can make slideshows and show them on a computer? If there aren't, what are some shareware ones then? Thanks.

p.s. It doesn't need to be anything special - just able to show pictures with maybe some form of heading above, below the pic or whatever. Thanks again.

Windows XP has a slideshow presentation tool built into its picture folder. Sun used to have a free one too, but I think that they are charging for it now. Also most cameras come with a utility for doing slideshows as well. I will look through my discs and see what programs that there are that can do this after dinner. Also check out www.majorgeeks.com they always have tons of freeware utilities on that site.

TUK101 said:
Windows XP has a slideshow presentation tool built into its picture folder. Sun used to have a free one too, but I think that they are charging for it now. Also most cameras come with a utility for doing slideshows as well. I will look through my discs and see what programs that there are that can do this after dinner. Also check out www.majorgeeks.com they always have tons of freeware utilities on that site.

Ok thanks. I'll check out the XP one first since it's all i have right now. :santa2:

Well i guess i don't need anything anymore. I just found out Irfanview is free and has a slideshow feature in it - and it's free! Thanks for the help though guys. :D

Back