• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Whoa, scary virus

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NovaShine

computer_bomb.jpg

Scary huh? It's some seriously old news, i doubt this is even real, but still, interesting read.

well as long as were on the topic i once had a virus tht would not let me execure any thing tht said virus or norton on it !!! nor did it let me type in virus the window would close if i were to type virus .... to make things worse it also disabled tastmanager ... thtz ****in scary ... btw i got rid of it by using some alternative task manager by a 3rd party .

LOL, this is actually a newspaper scan. Man, back in those days, people will beleive anything about computers. As long as some 'offical' source says it is, it goes. How many old people will it put off buying a computer eh?

Mind you, after it explodes Batboy comes and administers CPR w/ the rest of the ambulance crew, who have new information about Jon Bennet that nobody had heard before!

Weekly World News . . . Ugh.

Edit: Oh, and I just LOVE the State-of-the-Art computer they've got there for the image, complete w/ 5.25" floppy drive . . .

haha the virus that altered your screen was form .hack supposedly it scrwed with your screen and did some color/refresh crap that screwed with your mind and you owuld have a sezioure the way they have osunds that make you crap your pants almost makes you believe your moniter could do that to you.

I know there have been viri in the past for certain mobo's that flashed the BIOS and over-volted everything frying/setting on fire the computer. Honestly, I kinda miss the days of viri of doom....

Back