• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AliAGP.SYS

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Crisis757

Registered
This computer has a hw failure that will be addressed under warranty.

(the slightest knock resets bios settings - irqs preventing boot)

Once they have been fixed, I attempted to boot the PC, only for it to stall

Under Safemode, The last driver to display was AliAGP.sys and then the system stalled.

I need to gain access to this system, it there a solution, bar formating that can enable this system to be used? We have an image for this, but its not feasable at the moment.

Its not a matter of accessing it via an alternate boot disc - I have knoppix so can recover data, its more of timing with reports at a school. The teacher cannot afford the downtime at the moment.

last known good configuration work? I assume this is an xp/2k machine. possibly system restore. if you start windows and it fails too many times eventually the whole thing just blows up and becomes useless. I'd snag the data off of it first, then I'd mess around to see if you can get in. who knows if the hard drive is going or something else.

Back