• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Logitech Setpoint Not Recognising My Cordless Desktop

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Paveway98

I'm banging my head against a brick wall :bang head at the moment, so I hope someone can give me some advice.

I'm the proud owner of the Logitech Cordless MX destop (Optical mouse, black keyboard, but not Bluetooth). I've been working fine with the Mouseware software supplied with the device, and yesterday decided that I should upgrade to the latest version. On the Logitech website I found their new all singing all dancing SetPoint software. I've followed all the instructions and installed it. However it isn't 'seeing' my keyboard and mouse. I've tried unistalling the Mouseware software first, leaving it installed, removing the keyboard drivers (which is currently being seen by Windows as a HID Keyboard Device), everything I can think of, in every possible order!

If anyone has any ideas they would be hugely appreciated.

I'm currently running Windows XP SP2.

Cheers

Jamie

Cordless mice sometimes have a reset button on the mouse. You will have to stick the end of a pen into it. If that doesn't work try removing the batteries and putting them back in again.

hope that helps.

Back