• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WTF? Cant install W2003EE/XP64

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tony420

I NEED TO CONTACT SILVERSINKSAM, BEFORE I GET ADDE
For some damn reason I can't install 2003 EE nor XP64bit. I get the same exact problem when trying to format or right after the format stage, it tells me I dont have enough memory or some files on my CD-ROM may be damaged? I am starting to get really pissed off!!!!!! Im starting to wonder if its an issue with my motherboard...its the same exact thing every time, and If I continue to install after it gives me that message I will never be able to copy any files past Driver.cab, driver.cab is corrupt EVERY SINGLE TIME!!

Do the NF3's have the same cd burning corruption? Could that possibly be the reason? Im burning a corrupt CD every time (which I highly doubt)

well I just checked on the disc and I was able to copy driver.cab to my harddrive and extract it. So I now know for a fact there is absolutley nothing wrong with the CD.

Can't understand why you'd have that problem. I'm using Win2k3 EE right now on the setup in my sig and didn't have any issues with install.

I dont understand whats wrong. I am able to do the first stage from windows XP and then the files copy correctly when it reboots. The only problem with this is I want 2003 on my RAID with its own boot.ini, not using my IDE drive's

Back