• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

THIS IS NOT "GENERAL" DISCUSSION!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mr B

Senior Admin Emeritus
If I see one more thread of random crap in here, that person posting it will receive a 3 day vacation from his posting privelidges in order to rethink his/her posting habits, and our rules and policies.

If it isn't in relation to an article on our Front Page, DO NOT post it here!

'Nuf Ced

Mr B
Forums Administrator

I am curious Mr B, was 'B' from "Mr B" chosen to represent "Bond" as in "Mr. Bond"?

Last edited:
Ascii2 said:
I am curious Mr B, was 'B' from "Mr. B" chosen to represent "Bond" as in "Mr. Bond"?

Did you read his post? Sounds like "General Discussion" to me.

(At the risk of continuing the "general Discussion!")

steve

I thought mods had the only power to start a thread in this area. The random threads being posted have annoyed me many times, but I had always thought mods posted them. I guess I should have opened the thread instead of just looking at the title.

Mr B said:
If I see one more thread of random crap in here, that person posting it will receive a 3 day vacation from his posting privelidges in order to rethink his/her posting habits, and our rules and policies.

If it isn't in relation to an article on our Front Page, DO NOT post it here!

'Nuf Ced

Mr B
Forums Administrator
While you're at it Mr B, delete the random threads and any random posts in a valid front page thread starting with that banned from the classifieds thread :rolleyes:

Ascii2 said:
I am curious Mr B, was 'B' from "Mr. B" chosen to represent "Bond" as in "Mr. Bond"?

Nope, but I'll give you a hint...

Elsewhere in these great and wide Forums, is a topic in which generalized discussion may take place.

In one of the threads there, is a devoted discussion to "What your screenname means"... I replied to it. ;)

Seek, and ye shall find.

Back