• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fax Software

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

chris6104

Registered
I'm looking for a small business fax software server program similar to Winfax.
I've had to many problems with Winfax and now have a major one I cant work around. Winfax for whatever reason wont pull images from an MS Access report. So basicly the company logos dont get faxed out on the fax itself. I can print a hardcopy from Access however and everything comes out fine. Also Windows fax software will fax the entire report images included. But the windows fax does not work well on a network.

I need a small business fax software that can be networked with a host/client to run out of one modem. It also needs to be able to forward incomming faxes with or without rules.
We're only using 3 computers but sending and recieveing up to 100 pages a day in each direction. Most of what I find with searching is Internet based and large business software packages starting at $500.00.

Anyone know of a fax software compairable to Winfax but with MS Access compatibility

I did a little poking and found this program (Faxmatic) that's only 60USD to register. It claims to run on a network, though I didn't see anything about auto-forwarding of incoming faxes. Thought it might be worth a glance though. If I get some time later tonight I will try to remember to do more digging.

DWolf:cool:

Thanks for that lookup :D

I just tried faxmatic. I installed the trial version. I have yet to get to a point where I can restart my comp and actually set it up as a printer to see if it's compatible with Access. I looked over the program however, it dosent have any fax rules I also checked with tech support about it ... no fax rules.

What I have are faxes that will come in on Friday night early Saturday monring. I can set rules to automaticly email out the faxes that come in from that CSID with Winfax. This way people dont have to come in on Saturday monring to get the faxes.

Not sure I want to trade out one problem for another and have to set up a new program.

Back