• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Monitoring Software, what do you use, list em all please.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Capt Fiero

Alright list em up, what do you use to monitor your computers vitals.

Fan Speeds
Temps,
CPU Usage
Network Usage incoming and outgoing, averages and such
Ram
HD Space

All the good things that you want to keep an eye on.

I am getting tired of having to have 2 - 3 different programs running to monitor all the vitals of my rig. Is there any good all in one apps. What are you using to monitor your vitals. List em all if you use more than one please.

No I have not checked those out, but maybe MBM 5 is worth checking out again. I just hated the dashboard layout they had, I prefer analog readouts to the needle style readout they had.

alphasl said:
MBM has extensions that add functionality, did you check those out?

OMG MBM 5 plus smart bar XP can become the most wicket too in my arsinal. This setup is to awsome I am cat to starts own thread.

I will come back here and post a link to the new thread. Becuase of the way Smart Bar xp can tweaked and intergrated into MBM 5 I can everything I want detailed in the exact way I want. Ah hell I will post a quick screenie to
Thank you both for helping a with a newbee quiestion.

Yaaaa I love this thing.

It has all the data I want and it works perfect.
mbm5stuff.jpg

I use a combination of Samurize and MBM5 for my stats. I display my free/used HD, free/used physical RAM, MB total in/out, KB total in/out, CPU temp, Case Temp, and Vcore :)

I personally use Samurize with asusprobe, MBM5 doesn't work with my mobo yet.. :(
HDD free space in %
Net speed out/in
Mem usage
Temps mobo/cpu
Day and time

WebTemp can upload live charts using SpeedFan or MBM:

stats.png

Download:
http://www.coolhardware.de

I just use ABIT EQ for my nf7-s. Yes, I know its just for abit boards. It's just the basics ..i.e. temps, volts and fan speeds. But it looks cool and it does the job. I used to use MBM5, but as you said, I didn't like the layout.:burn:

Tried Abit EQ but could not stand how it scrolls the information and would not let me adjust things. So it was back to good old MBM. I love that program!

Back