• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Memory analyzer

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
a couple of screenies..

Attachments

• Memory.jpg
    Memory.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 164
  • cpu1.jpg
    cpu1.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 122
This program is somehow connected to this Russian site (or general geographic area) and at this site there are numerous articles on its use, as well as it is used in their hardware reviews. I've been visiting this site for a while and while sometimes there are rough spots in the English, in general there are very interesting and informative reviews found there, with just a little different perspective on things.

http://www.digit-life.com/

Thanks man.
Nice find! Do you know what the other settings mean?

Did you try the CPU RM benchmarking module?

Attachments

• rightmark.JPG
    rightmark.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 222
ya got me hangin' - I have no idea what some of this stuff is, but somebody here will figure it out.

Super Nade said:
Reefa:
Thanks for the pm. Very interesting info on the Russian site.
Did you hear about the DDR Maximiser being developed at xtremesystems? Unfortunately a thread here has become a flame-fest. No real inputs.
http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=350070

Actually, I read one of the earlier threads over at Xtreme a while back so I was aware of it and had been trying to keep an eye out for a while then forgot about it until it just resurfaced.

I've posted in that "flame-fest" trying to encourage guys to not make it a personal thing but I think I was ignored.

The irony is that tempers are heating up and everyone is getting worked up and all along the only ones keeping their cool are hipro5 and OCZ.

Yeah, I stepped away from that thread. I think the mods should do a little "cleaning" if the members don't do it themselves.

So will any of the info that Right Mark gives, that CPUID, etc. don't already list, be useful to us? I don't even know what half that stuff is. Is there an FAQ explaining what some of that info pertains to?

I'm not surprised you were ignored. The guys was flaming everybody. I'm not posting there anymore. Waste of my time.

Moving on:
A lot of guys with the asus A8V are reporting problems with 2-x-x-x memory. I always thought A64's liked tight timings and low latencies. Is this a board specific thing or is it an A64 issue? One of the members posted a recommendation by theRAMGuy who asked him to change CAS from 2 to 2.5.
What do you think about this?

ZachM said:
Yeah, I stepped away from that thread. I think the mods should do a little "cleaning" if the members don't do it themselves.

So will any of the info that Right Mark gives, that CPUID, etc. don't already list, be useful to us? I don't even know what half that stuff is. Is there an FAQ explaining what some of that info pertains to?

There are a series of articles at that site that I linked to above in the "Platform" section that describe this software's features and there are probably many answers in there. I think the last one listed (and linked) is probably the best place to start. I just haven't gotten around to reading them all, I've just scanned a few here and there. They are not "lite" reading from what I remember. Here is a new link to that section, as well as a copy of the index that lists those articles.

http://www.digit-life.com/platform.html

RightMark Memory Analyzer 3.2 - new features of the benchmark package

RightMark Memory Analyzer 3.1: Changes and New Performance Tests

RightMark Memory Analyzer 3.0: a New Version of the Universal CPU/Chipset/RAM Test

CPU RightMark - Objective Performance Benchmark for Modern and Future CPUs

RightMark Memory Analyzer - Universal CPU/Chipset/RAM Benchmark: Test Packet Description

Platform Benchmarking with RightMark Memory Analyzer

RightMark Memory Analyzer - Universal CPU/Chipset/RAM Benchmark: Test Suite Description

http://www.digit-life.com/articles2/rmma-general/index.html

SteveOCZ, any ideas on what those terms mean?
Maybe a quice summary would help out.
Yep. As Reefa said, it's no "lite" read :)

Sucka:
Reads my multis correctly.

BTW* Deleted all my posts in the Maximizer thread....

Attachments

• RMK.JPG
    RMK.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 199
Same with me the afore mentioned thread has turned into a food fight. i aint going there anymore.. anyway this software is really cool , soon as i get a chance im gonna try to figure it all out...

Here's a screenshot of the multi, wonder why it reads that if i can't change it :bang head Mine is a D0, so it does not have multi options like some of the C0's.

weirdmultibug.jpg

Super Nade said:
SteveOCZ, any ideas on what those terms mean?
Maybe a quice summary would help out.

That last link has a glossory of sorts, doesn't it?

I'm going to print it out, as well as a couple of the other articles and see what comes of it. I've intended to do that for a while now so this is as good as time as any. With everyone pitching in we ought to be able to get a pretty good idea of how it works and what its good for, if anything.

There have been several versions so note wihich version is being discussed when you are going through one of the articles.

Back