• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Good Photoshop Tutorials for Beginner ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lord_Zoltan

Hey guys,

I recently aquired Photoshop CS for FREE and totally LEGAL. My cousin's friend had purchased it because he is in the photography business, however his business bought him another copy so he was stuck with two copies. He just gave me the copy instead of selling it. There is, however, one condition that i must follow. It is that i show some decent improvement on editing photos or doing whatever.

SO i was wondering if any of you knew any good tutorials that are good for someone that has NEVER interfaced with any previous or current photoshop applications/ versions ever.

I have always had an interest in this software and photography and just editing pictures.

I was hoping you guys new some good FREE tutorials. He is going to check in on me in 2 weeks to see how im doing, but i want to show him that im learning alot and well. Im sure tutorials would be better than myself just playing around. I will toy with it after i get some basics and knowledge.
I also see that CS has some in help tutorials but i was wondering if there are any others before i check that out haha.

Thank you,

Zoltan

Shawn123456 said:
i used to use this guy's site but its more advanced that someone who has never used ps but it has some neat vids and tips and tricks for ps..

http://designsbymark.com/freetips/index.html

Hey thanks alot. This site is great.

I like how he uses videos to teach, so much easier than reading sometimes.

I sent my cousin my first picture of removing him out of a photo. He laughed lol.
Thanks alot guys, looks like im going to be keeping 700dollar softare for nothing

Back