• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

tccd showing up in regular pc3200

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
just got a reply they are in fact e rev of tccd.. hmmm and he's selling it for 64.00. (buy it now). sounds like a good deal..

I just followed your link but noticed that he has those chips listed with the following code: K4H560838 "E" - TCCD however, the low latency chips are coded : K4H560838 "F" - TCCD. See linked picture of the Samsung IC.

http://www.anandtech.com/memory/showdoc.aspx?i=2082&p=3

I bet that the TCCD part should be TCCC or these are the parts that the Anadtech review mentions as showing up as a DDR400/333/266 part over at Samsung's site.

Quote from article:

"As one of the world's largest suppliers of memory, Samsung has extensive specifications for their memory chips and DIMMs on their semiconductor website. We were more than a little surprised that a search for the memory chip part number and the DIMM part number indicated the memory to be a 400/333/266 part. It appears that Samsung is either binning standard production chips for DDR500 performance or they are doing modified production runs that will eventually result in a new part number and timings."

I'm not sure I would bite on these unless I had a better picture of the ICs. Why would you ever sell a 512MB stick of TCCD for $70 when it is worth well over $100.

edit:

One minute less and I would have beat his email reply on that "E" thing. Just a tad slow tonigh, I guess.

Last edited:
yes, i noticed the "e" and all the good stuff is f rev.i wonder if they actually make the e revision of tccd come to think of it..??

edit cant find anything on google.. i think he either is mixed up and it is in fact rev f or maybe he is bsing me??

Back