• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Tigerdirect LAUGHED at me...LOL

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TommyHolly

This is kinda funny.

My Girlfriend's Laptop only has 96Mb of Ram in it. It's an old HP Pavilion XH136 so I thought I might give her a little more. We brought it in to the local Tigerdirect store and told them I need memory for the PC.

They asked "How much do you have in there right now?"
My Girlfriend replied, "Um, I think there is 96Mb of Ram."
After they heard that, the people behind the counter rolled thier eyes and started laughing.
My Girlfriend (Who doesn't have a technical bone in her body) pulled me aside and asked, "What the hell is thier problem? All I did was ask for some memory? Man these people are NERDS. Is 96Mb so inferior to them that they have to laugh and make a joke out of it? Unless you are here with me, I'll never come into this store full of geeks ever."

Hahaha Man that was funny.

They did it in sort of a nice way actually. As in "WOW I havn't heard that of anything like that in here in a while."

By the way, I need (2) 256Mb sticks of PC100 notebook memory. I posted on the Wanted section on this forum. Besides Pricewatch and E-Bay, is there anywhere else I should look?

Funny you should ask about about pc100. I was just adding some to a computer that my sister wants to clean up to let my 8 year old nephew use.

Check pricewatch.com

Back