• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Significance of Your Avatar

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

neonblingbling

(Inspired by JetEngineMech)

<<--- That little dude, has got to be the funniest squirrel on this rock. He's high on helium and caffine, pissed at the world... It can has good outcomes. Plus, hes stroking a coffee maker... My soon to be favorite friend. :beer:

I changed my avatar from the merrimack college logo over an invasion of privacy issue to the sox logo, when we were 1.5 games back of the yankees in the AL East. And you all know what happened since that 2004 WS CHAMPIONS!!!!!!

I work in a hospital, most of the night I manufacture the IV Medications for our patients. Chemotherapy medication is the least favorite, there are some we use, that just one accidental small stick from the needle in its purer form can cause major health problems. :eek: A Biohazzard for sure...

EDIT:

Now it's my gf... 'nuff said...

Last edited:
Magus, the coolest video game character of all time.

Plus, I've used this avatar on so many forums, for so long, that every time I try to change it to something else, it ends up not feeling right - I always go back to magus in the end.

I also made it myself, and took my time at it, to get it exactly the way I wanted it to look.

Chose caffiene over twak for safety's sake. Only bad thing about abusing energy drinks is coming down if you go a day without them, argh the headache. Better than coming down off being spunnned out though I suppose.

I'm a First Officer on a Boeing 757 (in avatar)- I like the photo and love the jet...

EDIT - Changed back to Buzz..

Last edited:
mines my 66 buick electra 225, me and my father have been restoring it for the past 2 years...my mom bought it for him in 86, he was the second owner and in a year and a half he's signing the title over to me :D

What's not significant about a not-so-lean, mean, singin' machine?? ;) That, and I've had this avatar for all but mabey 100-150 posts total here, so it's special to me :D

neonblingbling said:
<<--- That little dude, has got to be the funniest squirrel on this rock. He's high on helium and caffine, pissed at the world... It can has good outcomes. Plus, hes stroking a coffee maker... My soon to be favorite friend. :beer:
So THAT'S what it is! lol, I love that avatar, but could never figure out exactly what he's stroking there :D

JigPu

JigPu said:
What's not significant about a not-so-lean, mean, singin' machine?? ;) That, and I've had this avatar for all but mabey 100-150 posts total here, so it's special to me :D

Other than the fact it puts people to sleep... nothing at all...

jk :p

Mine is a picture of me riding my atv. That's my favorite thing to do, so thats why it's my avatar.
:)

Matt

Mine's the Mickey's logo. You'd find them on a 40 oz of malt liquor, or a 22 oz, or one of those little "grenades". I haven't had a drop of booze in over three months. I'm in agony!

Back