• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Question about this G-skill Ram

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mysti_Rayne

Registered
I would go Gskill all the way, I own that pair you listed and I couldnt be any happier, 289mhz 1:1 at 2.5-4-8-4 ? what more do you want?...

Osirus said:
I would go Gskill all the way, I own that pair you listed and I couldnt be any happier, 289mhz 1:1 at 2.5-4-8-4 ? what more do you want?...

I agree with Osirus, great ram.

Great memory for sure, can't go wrong here. If you're looking for some 2-2-2-5 action, then i would hunt down some BH5, it'll do those timings at higher MHz, where as the Gskill won't put those timeings at anything higher than 210 (for me). Gskill is great for high bandwidth machines such as AMD's, with low multi this stuff rocks.

Osirus said:

Yes, mine is on the way, gauranteed 275-290 and possibly 300 @ 2.5-3-3-7...1t :attn:

Back